Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Excuse me, there is a fly in my soup....

Random things that end up in my mouth:

Bugs - I don't know how I always manage to get bugs in my mouth.  There is no telling how many bugs I have actually eaten.  And I don't mean little noseeums.  I mean moths, ants, flies, big things, that know better.  Yet they fly in my mouth anyway.  Gross.

Hair - last night I had a strand of hair hanging down my throat.  It made me gag.  I couldn't reach it.  I tried all kinds of throat clearing noises.  They both just made me gag worse. 

Writing instruments - and it doesn't matter where it comes from. I catch myself doing it and I get really really really nauseated.  You just don't know what others have done to them. 

Brad stuff - usually whatever he has in his mouth at the time I decide to take it away from him :)

Things I don't put in my mouth:

Gum - I'm not a fan.

Other people's fingers - you don't know where they have been

Other people's gum - doubly gross


What kind of things do you have going on with your mouth????

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not scared :)